- Protecting You
- Personally Identifiable Information – that we collect
We collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) that is volunteered during completion of our booking forms or in response to specific information requests explicitly presented to you. As part of the delivery of our services way you may be requested to provide any or all of the following PII: first and last name, company name, postal address, e-mail address, date of birth, telephone number and details of a payment mechanism, such as credit or debit card details.
- Use and Sharing of PII
We use PII:
- to provide you with information about Little Stars Soft Play;
- to provide you with the services and otherwise;
- to facilitate services which are directly related to services under our Agreement;
- to facilitate the fulfilment of the services;
- to market ourselves, including personalised marketing for the services we provide or otherwise, all based on variables such as your stated or anticipated interests, gender or location;
- to analyse the effectiveness of, and to improve, our marketing campaigns; and
- to enhance the information we have about you to better align our personalised marketing with your interests.
We make PII available:
- within Little Stars Soft Play; and
- We also always reserve the right to disclose PII in order to:
- comply with applicable laws;
- respond to governmental enquiries (or enquiries from a legal, governmental or quasi-governmental or local authority agency or Internet protection agency of any type);
- comply with a valid legal process or procedure; or
- protect our rights or property.
However, other than as set out above, it is our policy not to sell or pass any PII to any other organisations unless we are required to do so for fraud prevention and detection.
Importantly, we will never sell or rent your PII to anyone else for their marketing purposes without your consent.
Please note that provided we have used your data in the ways set out in this Policy, we are not responsible for what third parties who receive your data do with it.
- Emails, telephone calls and texts
Please note that we may email you for the following purposes:
- as part of the services offered by us. For example, we send (or may send) emails or texts to you in some of the following example circumstances:
– as a reminder of your booking
– as reminder emails about the services we offer (particularly if you have not used them yet or not used them for a while);
– to send you information on other products and/or services which you have asked for;
- as a personalised newsletter;
- as an opportunity to provide feedback about the services that we have delivered or particular products and/or services you may have purchased from other businesses; and
- to offer related services to you from Little Stars Soft Play.
However, in terms of any marketing or promotional emails we may send, we will always give you the chance to opt-out (or unsubscribe) from them in the future.
- Security and retention
The PII which we hold will be held securely within our systems in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. We hold data until 3 years after it is last accessed or used by us.
Regarding information transmitted between the Little Stars Soft Play site and/or users, while we take reasonable precautions to safeguard this information, we may be unable to prevent unauthorised access to such information by third parties or inadvertent disclosure of such information during transit. Users acknowledge this risk when communicating with the site.
- Transfer in Certain Circumstances
If there is a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganisation or liquidation of Little Stars Soft Play then, in our sole discretion, we may transfer, sell or assign information collected by us (including, without limitation, PII and other information), to one or more relevant third parties.
- Customer Service
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at <<INSERT EMAIL ADDRESS>>
- Changes to this Policy
Please note that this Policy, along with the Little Stars Soft Play Terms and Conditions, forms part of the agreement between you and us regarding the services provided by Little Stars Soft Play. We may, from time to time, amend this Policy, in whole or part, in our sole discretion. Any changes to this Policy will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised policy on the site. (Depending on the nature of the change, we may announce the change: (a) on the home page of the site, (b) by email, if we have your email address, or (c) in some other way.) In any event, by continuing to use the Services following any changes, you will be deemed to have agreed to such changes. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, as it may be amended from time to time, in whole or part, you must terminate your use of any services offered by Little Stars Soft Play.
This Policy was most recently updated on 4th March 2019.
Company: Little Stars Soft Play Limited
Company number: 11736658
Address: 12 Morland Avenue, Lostock Hall, Preston, United Kingdom, PR5 5LU